- By Subway:
- B & D trains stopping at Grand Street
At the Grand St. station, walk south along Chrystie Street (towards Manhattan Bridge) for a block and a half until you see the church on your right.
- N, R, & 6 trains stopping at Canal Street.
At the Canal St. station, walk east along Canal St. (towards Manhattan Bridge) until you reach Chrystie Street. Turn left onto Chrystie St.; the church is halfway down the block on the left.
- By Car:
- From the Williamsburg Bridge:
- Leaving the direct flow of traffic off the bridge, continue west on Delancey Street to Chrystie Street.
- Turn left onto Chrystie Street.
- On Chrystie Street, proceed south and pass the 3rd traffic light (Hester Street). We are just past the 3rd traffic light on the right.
- From the Manhattan Bridge:(Upper Level):
- The upper level will lead you right onto Chrystie Street. We are on the left side just before the intersection of Chrystie St. and Hester St.
- From New Jersey and the Holland Tunnel:
- Exit the traffic circle at Brooklyn Exit 3. Stay in the left lane and bear left as the road divides and curves left along Beach St.
- Beach St. turns into West Broadway. Go straight along West Broadway for 2 blocks.
- Turn right at that second light onto Grand St. Take Grand St. all the way to Chrystie St.
- Turn right onto Chrystie St. and proceed for a block and a half, until you see the church on your right.